Birthday & Group Visits
The perfect way to celebrate a special occasion
Your party includes:
- Entry to our farm park for a child and their grown up
- One birthday boy or girl gets 2 free ‘Grown Ups’
- Party food with a selection of ham, jam, cheese and egg sandwiches, carrot & cucumber sticks, cocktail sausages, mini sausage rolls, biscuits, a fairy cake and unlimited water or squash
- You and your guests can enjoy our farm for the whole day. Morning parties have our party room from 10.00am until 12.30pm. For afternoon parties use of our party room starts at 13.00pm
- A bag of Animal Feed (worth 80p) for each guest
- A free return visit (worth £8.95) for every child guest
- Exclusive use of our Party Room (10am -12.30pm or 1pm- close)
- A speaker compatible with USB, Memory Card or Bluetooth straight from your phone or MP3player
HOW TO BOOK
Visit BOOK NOW to book your Child’s party. Available dates will show in the online calendar and you can book your preferred date and time during the booking process
Adult Party Guest Light Lunch
£9.95 per person
A Light Lunch for the adult guests attending your child’s party
Consisting of a Selection of Sandwiches (tuna, ham, cheese & egg), Crisps, Fresh Fruit and Brownie Bites (or similar sweet treat) served on a platter
Tea & Coffee are also included
Add these to your party at the point of booking, they appear as an ‘extra’ along with party bags. Alternatively you can add these after securing your chosen party date and once you have confirmed numbers by going to your ‘members area’ and updating the information there.
Farmed Themed Party
Book your party with us and all you need to bring is the cake!
Sandwiches (Egg, Jam, Cheese & Ham) Cocktail Sausages. Sausages Roll. Crisps. Carrot & Cucumber Sticks. Fairy Cake. Biscuits and Unlimited Water Or Squash
School & Group Bookings
Planning a school or nursery trip is no easy task, so to make life easier, we’ve put together all the information we think you’ll need to bring your group to our farm park.
Our ’Schools and Nursery Group’ pack is designed to give you all the practical information you need to plan a successful school or nursery visit to Tattershall Farm Park.
We aim for your visit to meet the learning needs of your pupils as well as being an enjoyable and safe day out.
Email [email protected] or call us on 01526 348 332 if there is any other information you require before you book your trip, just
We welcome group visits of all types and sizes. Group rates are available for groups of 12 or more people
ELDERLY GROUPS & COACH TRIPS
A visit to our Bistro for tea and cake, or a wholesome lunch, along with a short trip to the farm with a walk around our Animal Trail to meet our farm animals, to see our Birds of Prey, or a visit to our gift shop is the ideal stop over.
Special farm rates are available for short visits with prior arrangement.
Please call ahead to book or email [email protected]
TATTERSHALL FARM PARK DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
The processing of personal data is governed by the GDPR General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679
Your rights and your personal data (unless subject to an exemption)
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that Tattershall Farm Park Ltd hold about you
- The right to request that anything incorrect/ out of date be corrected
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time
- The right to request a restriction on further processing your information if there is a dispute regarding its accuracy
Tattershall Farm Park Ltd take their responsibility for the protection of staff or their customer’s data seriously.
Data is only collected for lawful purposes and is never used for marketing or research purposes and is never disclosed to an unauthorised third party.
Information is processed only for the purpose of recruiting or employing staff, or booking school visits, birthday parties or annual passes.
No ‘sensitive’ data is required for any of the processes where personal information is required.